Essay > Words: 1325 > Rating: Excellent > Buy full access at $1
The Perception of Business Administration Students of
Fujairah College towards Virtual Mall
A Capstone-Research Proposal Submitted to
Dr. Burton A. Aggabao, in partial fulfillment of the requirements
Business 400208. Research Methodology
First Semester, Academic Year 2013-2014
Table of Contents
Based on your readings, how are the key concepts or the key variables in your study related to one another?
Can you put that in the form of a diagram?
(in the diagram, use an arrow to indicate a cause-and-effect relationships, solid line to indicate a simple relationship, and a broken line to link a variable that you suspect has some connection with your study but which you will not measure.)
This study will assess the perception of Business Administration Students of Fujairah College towards Virtual Mall, academic year 2012-2013.
Specifically, this study will attempt to answer the following questions:
- What are the Profile of Business students, in terms of?
1.3 Marital Status
- What is the level of perception of business students towards virtual mall considering the following dimensions?
2.1 Privacy and security
- What are the problems encountered by the students when they shop- in the virtual mall?
- Is there a significant difference in terms of the profile of business students and their perception towards virtual shopping?
- Is there a significant relationship between the problem encountered of business students and their level of perception?
(Do your research hypotheses explain the lines (i.e. representing relationships) in the conceptual framework?)
If your study is quantitative, what hypotheses will you test to be able to answer your research questions? (Remember that a hypothesis is a statement of relationship between two variables.)
If your study is qualitative, what assumptions are you making to be able to answer your research questions? (Remember that an assumption need not be tested; it is taken as true.)
How can you state your research hypotheses in such a way that they can be subjected to statistical testing?
(Change the research hypotheses to the null form if .............
Type: Essay || Words: 1325 Rating || ExcellentSubscribe at $1 to view the full document.
Buy access at $1