Essay > Words: 1298 > Rating: Excellent > Buy full access at $1
- Job Description-Food and Beverage Manager
- Job Analysis Questionnaire- The questionnaire is meant to collect information that is detailed about the responsibilities and duties of a job as it currently exists. It provides information about the job and it also helps in revising or developing a job description.
Sample Job Questionnaire
- Employee Data
Employee Name –Daniel Nesta
Job Title- Food and Beverage Manager
- Purpose of the job position
In a few words please describe the job purpose and position
The role of a food and beverage manager is to ensure that their department works as it is supposed to. The food and beverage manager should ensure that they serve in their best capacity.
- Duties and Responsibilities
List the duties from the most important to the least important
- Coordinate all the activities in the food and beverage department.
- Ensure that all the equipment is in the best condition.
- Carry out routine inspections
- Job Analysis Results- Based on the results of the job analysis questionnaire it is evident that the food and beverage manager is aware of their job requirements.
- Job Description-
Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Key Function: Control and Operation of the Food and Beverage Department
Reporting to: The Hotel Director
Subordinates: Executive Manager, Restaurant Manager and Bar Manager
Specific Activities and Duties
- Ensure compliance with the rules regarding disposing and handling.
- Ensure that equipment and machines are always kept in the best condition.
- Ensure that subordinates adhere to the rules of cost control.
- Checking on the working and administration procedures.
- Carrying out routine inspections in all areas associated with the food and beverage department.
- Recruitment Advertisement
- Job Advertisement- The purpose of the advertisement is to find a suitable candidate for the Food and Beverage job title.
Food and Beverage Manager Required
Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Reporting to: The General Manager
Salary: 3000 dollars per month
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: San Diego, California
Purpose of the Position
A suitable candidate is required to fill in the position of Food and Beverage Manager at the Oasis Hotel.
- Must have excellent knowledge of food and beverage products
- Should have at least four years in the food and beverage department as well as two years experience in a management position
- Should be able to check and interpret cost control reports
- Have the ability to manage the various sections and employees working in the food and beverage department
- Responsibility Areas
All the food and beverage outlets, provision and storage areas. Inspection of sanitation and waste disposal areas and the food store rooms.
- Job Markets- There are various jobs markets that will be targeted when advertising the job. This means that there will be a variety of potential employees who can fill in the position of a food and beverage manager.
- Individuals who are currently employed in the hospitality industry- they have the needed experience and can offer valuable expertise in the new job.
- Individuals, who are jobless, but have the.............
Type: Essay || Words: 1298 Rating || ExcellentSubscribe at $1 to view the full document.
Buy access at $1