Essay > Words: 203 > Rating: Excellent > Buy full access at $1
Advantages of MBO
- It reduces conflicts related to change since the objectives have already been set.
- It reduces management work load thus giving managers more time to formulate new plans and strategies.
- High performance is encouraged since everyone has to work towards the specified objective.
- Needs lots of paperwork thus bringing an extra cost.
- Leads to rigidity since staff can only follow the specified goals, no divergent thoughts are allowed.
- Environmental changes may weaken it
Type: Essay || Words: 203 Rating || ExcellentSubscribe at $1 to view the full document.
Buy access at $1